Monday, May 11, 2009

WIGS

Today I went to a salon and tried on wigs. My sister came along to help me out with Grace while the woman at the salon showed me how to select the right kind of wig for me. I brought my camera and was hoping I could take some pictures and then have you help me choose one but I wasn't allowed to take any pictures.
I've narrowed it down to two bob doos. Both are very simular in colour to my natural hair and both cost around the same amount............$500! Good thing my husband has medical insurance through his work that will cover the cost.
When I go back I will try to sneak a couple of pictures because I could really use some help choosing the right doo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daiva,

    I just heard from Amanda and Malia at the Babysitting Coop meeting today. Please know that my thoughts and strength are with you in your sucessful fight. Don't be shy to let us know what you need b/c we will do all that we can to support you, Kevin and Grace. I hope you like Morrocan Chicken Stew b/c I'm planning on making it for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daiva.....you will always be beautiful no matter what doo you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,

    One drawback about the synthetic wig is that, you would not be able to iron it or pull it back, curling, blow drying etc. here you only need to look at the price of both the wigs and this would be the only deciding factor. The cancer wig that is made up of the hair would look realistic at the same time it’s expensive. With the natural wig you would be able to make any type of experiments. Nowadays the chemo hair loss has become the major problem for the cancer patients.

    ReplyDelete