Sunday, September 13, 2009

My hair is growing back

This is the first picture that I have posted of myself with no hair. Now that it is starting to grow I think that a part of me is going to miss my bald "egg". It has been really nice during the hot months and I love not having to dry my hair after the shower. I also haven't needed to shave very often (my leg hair seems to have continued to grow but VERY slowly).

I am excited to try new hairstyles that I have always been too chicken to try. I've ALWAYS had the same long hairstyle and now I am going to be able to experiment with short cuts. I also can't wait to see if my hair grows back in straight or curly (so far it looks staight) and if it will be brown or if I will have any new grey hairs.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous, Daiva. You are a beautiful woman with and without hair. :) Keep up all the good work - you are a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete